Browse by Artist’s
Artists and Makers
The list below offers a selection of artists and makers, from joiners and cabinetmakers to large manufacturers, working in Massachusetts since 1620.
Artists and makers for F
- Fitch, Thomas, upholsterer, 1669 - 1736, Boston, MA.
- Fitts, George, cabinetmaker, 1785 - 1866, Athol, MA.
- Frothingham, Jr., Benjamin, cabinetmaker, 1734 - 1809, Charlestown, MA.
- Furniture Institute of Massachusetts, school, ca. 2000 - , Beverly, MA.
- Furniture Society, national organization, 1996 - .